Re: SPCC & Guild of Implementors

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

OK folks...why don't the people who said this would be a great idea all
e-mail me your mud addresses.  I -really- want to see all these
origional ideas.  I always love playing those kinds of muds.  Although i
will say Just because it is origional doesnt mean it is fun.  There are
a few muds that are plain out origional with no stock whatsoever, but
your interest is lost after about 20 minutes.  What good is a mud that
is boring?  Instead of rating muds on their origionality (sp?) why not
rate them on their playability and replay value?  Heck, one of the most
fun muds i have ever played was 1/2 stock.  Why? because the
implementers made the game exciting to play.  Think about it.

Jory