[OS Problem] FreeBSD->Linux

From: Tadrith, the Silver Gryphon (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

        I just recently moved my MUD from FreeBSD to Linux. I only came up with a
few problems after redoing ./configure:

In file included from comm.c:14:
sysdep.h:207: conflicting types for `random'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:218: previous declaration of `random'
In file included from comm.c:31:
comm.h:84: conflicting types for `htonl'
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:200: previous declaration of `htonl'
comm.h:96: conflicting types for `ntohl'
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:198: previous declaration of `ntohl'
make[1]: *** [comm.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/m/mud/dreamscp/src'
make: *** [default] Error 2

Since they were re-definitions, I figured I would rem them out, which I
did, and the MUD compiled fine...everything seems to work, except for the
WHO command. For some reason it prints out garbled stuff. Users, and score
all work fine...anyone know why?