Mob_prog.. (kinda newbie quetion)

From: Seung Yul Lee (sylee@INTERGATE.BC.CA)
Date: 01/19/98

hi~
thanx for replying me with previous answer..

i've one more quetion..
it's about the mob_prog..

first i handpatched the dg_script version 1..
(it took me 8 hours to complete.. i'm so newbie.. :) )
and i didn't liked it because it was kind of hard
to write a script then i thought..

so~
i'm trying to patch some of other mob_progs..
when i searched ftp.circlemud.org.. i found 2 version of mob_progs..
i don't know which one should i use..
i read a reade me file and found out one if for the
circlemud 2.20.. so.. i guess i should install the second one..
but problem is.. i cannot find any menual file.. or how_to_write
a mob_prog thing..
i need advise which one should i patch..

and one more question..
when i look throught the medit.c of OasisOLCv1.6a,
i found a menu nameds mobprog..
it was between #ifdef (or something else.. sorry i forgot.. :p)
somebody tell me what this is?
and why it does not show up when i medit in the mud?
what should i do to add this menu on my medit?

thank you~! :)

p.s. like i said before.. sorry if i made a grammar mistake..
      i'm not a english user.. :)