Exp & Thac0 tables after adding levels

From: Chuck Carson (newearth@DIGMO.ORG)
Date: 01/21/98

Just curious, those out there with 100+ levels, what did you do to your
Thac0 tables. Did you simply reflect 20 accross your max levels or
do some tweaking?

Also, the same thing regarding exp gain. What I have done is simply
guestimated and increased each level after 30 a gain slightly greater
than the previous level. I have upped my max levels to 104. I initially
upped them to 204 but the thac0 tables looked hideous.

I would love to look at someone's thac0 and exp per level tables for max
levels greater than 100.

Thanks a bunch,

CC