Re: Site admins and shared objs...

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 01/22/98

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

>>>     1) can the site admins (esp for circlemud.org) please add links to the
>>>     archive for this mail list and to the DG scripts pages?  Circlemud.org
>>>     also needs a link to alex's page.  please please please please please
>>
>>I already have them on the main page of 'http://www.van.ml.org'
>
>Neither of the three scripts pages are linked here. (Three: Eric Green's
>original page, my patch release / living documentation page, and
>Doppleganger's resources / extensions / documentation page.)

No one ever sent them to me that I can recall.

>http://equoria.com/~mud/code
>http://cmrsrc.gator.net/dgscript/

Ok, I'll add them.
(http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/)

PS - equoria.com seems to be renamed to mud.dwango.com?

Another note, if anyone wants DG Script code in OasisOLC v2.0 they had
better mail it to me sometime between now and next year. :)

Any other links requested should be mailed to me also. (Even willing to
host a web page if it's for a honest CircleMUD project, like if I ever give
up OasisOLC, the page can stay on my machine if the person wants.)