hmm...

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 01/22/98

Minor oversight, change the code below PLR_DELETED to look like this:

          /* We get false positive from the original deleted name. */
          free_char(d->character);
          CREATE(d->character, struct char_data, 1);
          /* Check for multiple creations... */

Basically moving the free_char() and CREATE() lines up.  Prevents a minor
memory leak with the old character's strings if the person puts in an
invalid name when overwriting a deleted character.  Rare, but still
leaking.  I've confirmed it still works when overwriting a deleted person.

Ah, joys of late night programming with a deadline. :)