Re: [DG Scripts] mailing list request

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 01/23/98

Actually, the mailing list would still be useful even after all the
bugs are worked out.  It would instead become a forum for:

1. builders using the scripts, to share ideas on creative uses, or
to ask questions on how to do certain things with them.

2. coders who want to extend the functionality of the scripts, allowing
them to discuss ideas, share code and fix bugs.