Re: [DG Scripts] mailing list request

From: Tadrith Rashkae (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/23/98

    Well, yes, it could be useful to stay on this list, but I figured the
reason for the DG scripts list would be for more than just code-side
assistance. I'm sure there will be plenty of development in new script
triggers, and builders questions as well which may not be welcomed
here...this is generally code. I, for one, would like to make myself a tell
trigger, to recognize text from tells. I'm sure it's not too hard, I just
have to look into it, but I think a new list would serve good purpose. That
is also a very generous offer on your part, George. Unfortunately, a lot of
us have admins who are too busy to stop and make a majordomo user. *grin*
Lets see how many positive responses we get back on it. I am going to
(attempt) to make a little more informative tutorial on the builder-side of
scripting...the documentation even I found a little strangely worded, and my
builders are requesting I make something for them anyways. I haven't gotten
far into it, but it doesn't seem too dificult.