Re: Oasis OLC problems

From: Mendou (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 01/24/98

I am guessing you messed up somewhere in the master command list in
interpreter.c.  Do you turn up any error along the way?

*---T-h-e--R-e-a-l-m--o-f--D-r-a-g-o-n-'-S-p-i-r-e---*
   [            ds.van.ml.org, port 5000          ]
Nermie --- Implementor
Azalin --- Co-Implementor
Mendou --- Coder/Builder

    And many, many other people that make this
happen.
*-------Mendou,-God-of-Lightning-and-Rain------------*