Re: NEWBIE help

From: Will Andrews (ironwill@CARDINA.NET)
Date: 01/24/98

>How can I stop the mud from running on the port if I cannot do it from
>inside the game.
>
>i did kill -9 to the autorun however if i try to run another one it locks
>up and says its already in use and it sill logs into the old one.
Umm.. there is the "shutdown" command. And there's kill -9 bin/circle.

-[Will Andrews]-(ironwill@cardina.net)--(andrews@technologist.com)-[Acme]-¬
w3: http://www.cardina.net/ironwill - PGP Key available on keys.pgp.com   ||
MUD: Dreamscape - CircleMUD BPL11 - telnet://208.219.170.13:1234          ||
If at first you don't succeed, well, that's pretty much it for skydiving. ||