Re: [CODE] An Intangible mob/obj snippet

From: Tadrith Rashkae (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/24/98

    OLC I believe has a NO-TAKE flag already built in. You could simply
remove all descripts, etc, and set the no take flag (not as if they could
take it without aliases. :))

<<                         Tadrith Skandrakae                           >>
 |                Admin and Owner of Dreamscape                   |
<<             telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234                 >>
 |       "I lay my dreams before your feet; tread softly,          |
<<       for you tread on my dreams." - W.B. Keats           >>