128 Bit question

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@POST.ITS.MCW.EDU)
Date: 01/25/98

Hi All,
I accidently removed a message about somebody who was creating a download
of pbl12 with Olc and 128 bit included.  I am curious as to the conversion
to 128 bit and the Oasis olc portion.  The way I coded it, dosen't seem to
be working.  Whom ever posted that original message, I would apprecitate a
private e-mail telling me if the download is avaliable and where to
download it.  If its not to much trouble.

Im sorry for the inconvience...

TIA

Joe aka Moradin of Awakened Dawn