Re: List Archives

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 01/27/98

     Alex, Can you add this link to you list of circle related site too?
     maybe right under your snippet page link?  People tend to forget the
     archive is there if they don't see a link on any of the high traffic
     circle pages.
     --Angus

Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca at CSERVE
Date:    1/26/98 5:50 PM

> Is there anyway I can obtain an archive of the mailing list for the last
> two months? The circle mud site only has the list archives up to March of
> 1997. The posts I am looking for a within the last two months.

Try the Web Page Archives.  They are current as soon as a piece of mail
is sent to the list.

   http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html

Something you would know had you bothered to read the Mailing List FAQ.