Re: make_fun_body_parts

From: Leonardo Herrera (leherrer@ENTELCHILE.NET)
Date: 01/28/98

Edward Glamkowski wrote:

> >>         Oh, and for all you fans of the old (i think) merc style of
> >> killing monsters, where death wasn't the last bit of fun you could
> >> have with them - you can play with the body parts you cut off! well, I
> >> wrote a quick function "make_fun_body_pieces" or something of the sort
> >> long ago, and in my present wacky mood, I thought someone out there might
> >> enjoy it.  If anyone would like that, I'll send it out as well. It makes
> >> for some comedy if you hand someone his bowels when they log back in -
> >> after you deboweled them.  I mean... imagine it.. er.. rather.. icky.
> >> Never mind.  I think I'll go to sleep now. :)
> >
> I remember on a Chaos night on RO (or was it KAOS?), I pkilled a player
> named Gotan in reception and managed to lop off his head ;)
> He re-entered the game so I picked up his head and handed it to him!
>
> You give the bloody head of Gotan to Gotan.
>
> *cackle*
>
> My friends who were watching were cracking up over this.
> Guess you had to be there... ;)

Hum... I have done a command called "decapite" (well, "decapitar", my
mud is kinda "spanglish" ). When an human (err... player controled)
enemy is incapacitated, the fight stop, and you can decapite (sp?) him
or her... hehehe...

> decapite gotan
You cut off Gotan's head from his body  (this is only an example)

> look head
Head (inside):
A bright helm

> get head
You get the Gotan's head

> get all head
You get a bright helm from the Gotan's head

> grin
You grin evilly

Hehe... my players think that I'm a bit sick, but they have a lot of fun
with this feature.

If someone like it, drop me an email.

(Sorry for my english!)

--