Re: [NEWBIE][COMPILING]error compiling

From: Sean Daley (daley@IDT.NET)
Date: 01/29/98

I've sent a reply as to a fix to this before, but I'll do it again.

I had this same problem with bpl12 for win95.

The problem seemed to stem from the fact that
the #include <sys/stat.h> was removed from act.other.c
from bpl11 to bpl12.  I fixed the problem by adding it
back into act.other.c for bpl12.  Though it might be better
to add it in sysdep.h under one of the #ifdef CIRCLE_WINDOWS
maybe?

This was my original response, since then I think it may be best
if you add a

#define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

to the windows conf.h version.  Either way will work or at least
it did on my copy.

sean