[CODE] Default ansi color

From: Patrick Sullivan (psullivan@STLNET.COM)
Date: 01/30/98

How would I set circle so that when it sends a string to the character,
that it defaults it to white-string-white (i.e. makes the string white in
case no color was defined)? This way I don't have to define that it is
going to be white in every send_to_q, it automatically is set that way. I
looked at send_to_char, but that seems to simply re-route it to send_to_q.
I'm probally missing something very obvious here, but could someone help me
out?

Patrick Sullivan