Autoexits in statusline

From: Andrey Fidrya (andrey@ALEX-UA.COM)
Date: 01/31/98

I changed autoexits to be shown in MUD's status line.
Something like this:
500H E:south west down>

But there is one little bug I'm unable to catch up:
When you go LD and transferred to NOWHERE, then reconnect,
your exits will be:

Reconnecting.
500H E:up>   [pressed ENTER]
500H E:south west down>

It seems that after reconnecting (or after returning from switched char),
exits of NOWHERE are displayed instead of current room's exits.
I think some type of flag in main loop (comm.c) can fix this problem, but I'm
unable to figure out where to place it. :( It seems that statusline is
generated after returning character from NOWHERE - why exits are wrong
then? Can anyone help me out with this please?

  Andrey (andrey@alex-ua.com)
    aka Zmey//RMUD