[OASIS] I_CRASH define

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/31/98

Working with 128 bitvectors, my MUD crashes when it tries to free the
mob_index and mob_proto, and I can't for the life of me figure out why...
The MUD seems to run fine when I define I_CRASH and have it skip that, but
the code refers to that as a "last resort to save mobiles".

I don't like using a "last resort" and feel that it's like giving in.  I'm
about to give up, but here's what I need to know...

Why is it a last resort?  Is it going to slowly/quickly suck up all my
memory until it explodes?
Help is appreciated (I want to get this fixed before I release the
OasisOLC1.6a-128bit patch)

-B.