[ASCII] The best solution?

From: Jesper Andersen (knight@STOFANET.DK)
Date: 02/01/98

I know this is a very bad solution to solve my problem. But Im under a lot
of presure at the moment(arnt we all?).
I am about to start a test-mud, comepletly CircleMUD which I havnt done
before as I have always started from stock Diku like the nerd I am.
I need ASCII-player files, Oasis1.6a and a few more levels. The level thingy
I can handle pretty quickly as it is quite well explained in the
readme.docs.
But what ASCII-system is the best?
One more thing is that this shall run on a WinNT server, so dont start
flaming me, but a solution for my problem would be appreciated.
So if you have a few minuttes to spare, please mail me of your solution :)
Btw. If any has made ASCII-obj's, I would love to take a peek at that too.

/Jesper