Re: MAX_STRING_LENGTH

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 02/01/98

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Wesley Fonvergne wrote:

>         Would this also pertain to the look description limit on MOBs and stuff?
> My builders are wanting more lines for descriptions and stuff, and I wasn't
> quite sure where to change it.

Yes, it would. I have already changed all of those to allow for more
verbose descriptions on rooms, exits, mobs, objs, players, and anything
else that can be described.

The reason I raised the question on the MAX_STRING_LENGTH was that it's
used in TONS of places and I wasn't fully sure if I aware of all of the
implications of that change.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke