Re: [CODE] [QUESTION] Autoquest-code

From: claywar (claywar@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 02/03/98

> I've gotten hold of that Auto-quest code made for Morgaelin.
> I have just a few questions:
>
> 1) When I type 'qstat <the number I wish to see>' the MUD crashes, and
> it says 'Segmentation Fault'. What does this mean?

That probably means you haven't set a valid questmaster, fixed this in
v1.3, add these lines:

tmp ? GET_NAME(tmp) : "None"

in place of GET_NAME(tmp)

> 2) Is this the right structure to write a quest in?
>
>    #<virtual number>
>    <short description>~
>    <description>~
>    <info>~
>    <ending>~
>    <val0> <val1> <val2> <val3>
>    $~

Only thing wrong with that is the ~'s for info and ending should be on a
newline.  (The format is documented in the readme)

Faras@Morgaelin         :: mud.dwango.com 3000
claywar@rjsonline.net   :: http://anyhost.simplenet.com/morgaelin