Alternate thought to 128 bits

From: Mike Schlagenhauf (mschlag@CS.PURDUE.EDU)
Date: 02/03/98

Was sitting here thinking about this, looking through the 10 page or so
walkthru on converting to 128 bits, and wondered this instead.  What would
it take to just add in another set of flags?  i.e. RACE_ANTI_ELF,
RACE_ANTI_DWARF, etc.  I know I'd have to put all that in structs.h, np
there, add in another menu under Oasis, again, not a prob.  Add in funcs
under utils.h for finding these, etc, but is there something else that I'm
missing here?  If this wouldn't be too tough to do, then I'd rather just
do that instead of going thru and doing the 128 bits.  Or would my
thinking have a major downside to it that I'm not seeing?  (Other than
limited by only 32 flags?)  TIA,

--
Mike Schlagenhauf
mschlag@cs.purdue.edu