Array of guildmasters

From: Mike Schlagenhauf (mschlag@CS.PURDUE.EDU)
Date: 02/03/98

Somebody posted something about a month or so ago that had a struct that
contained an array of guildmasters.  I know this is a RTFA, but I don't
have access to anything more than e-mail for the next few days, and I'd
like to be able to work on this stuff if poss.  If somebody could e-mail
me this or re-post it, I would be very grateful.  Thanx!

--
Mike Schlagenhauf
mschlag@cs.purdue.edu