Re: [NEWBIEish] Object flags

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 02/05/98

> Hi there
> Can anyone tell me what the BFS_MARK and H_CRSH room flags actually do?

        BFS_MARK is for the searching algorithm, so it knows where its
been.  Putting this on a room (especially around death-traps) would
probably be a very bad idea.  Probably stands for Bredth-first-search.. or
something. :) I should know, but I forgot.

        H_Crsh does stand for House_Crash. Unhelpful, but there yah go.
It is turned on when an item is dropped in a room which is flagged  as a
"house".  This is an indicator to the mud that the house room needs
updating upon the next auto-save cycle, as houses (if set up properly)
save in the same manner that a character does.

                                        PjD