Re: Newbie unix question

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 02/06/98

man at
man cron
man crontab

These *could* be used to check constantly (like every second), but
probably makes more sense to check every 15 minutes or half hour or
some such.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

        "Some people see things as they are, and ask why?
        I dream things that never were,  and ask why not?"
                        Robert F. Kennedy