[code] boards

From: William Long (bill@LONGBOYZ.EROLS.COM)
Date: 02/08/98

does anybody have a patch or snippet to enable the original stock board
system of circle pl11 to be able to edit messages once posted. and also
to be able to move messages from board to board?

i'm planning on implementing this on my game.

if anybody has this can you drop me a line.  if nobody has it, how many
would be interested in seeing something like it? i dont think it will be
too hard to do, but i dont see the point in re-inventing the wheel if
somebody already has it. if not, i'll write one up and post it. (my mud
is not exactly circle tho, i have just used bits and pieces from the
circle code...so my solution may not work with most circle muds...)

bill

--
Son of Ra, Brother of Poseidon