[DG Scripts] Hmm... Bug?

From: Andrey Fidrya (andrey@ALEX-UA.COM)
Date: 02/12/98

I tried to write this script:
Cafekeeper test~
~
wait 2s
say Welcome to my cafe, %actor.name%.~
$

Then I attached it to cafekeeper.

After this, when I repeat following steps, game goes into infinite loop and
crashes in ~50 seconds with "memory fault". Can anyone who uses DG Scripts try
to repeat this? Possibly its not DG Scrips bug and I have to check other
code... But it doesn't crash when script is not attached. Ok, how to hang MUD
up:

Script is attached to cafekeeper. There is exit south to street.
Now, make an alias:
south; north; south; north
And repeat it very quickly ~10-20 times.
*pause* *foom* :(

  Andrey (andrey@alex-ua.com)
    aka Zmey//RMUD