Guild Code

From: Amac (amac@GGUILD.COM)
Date: 02/13/98

   Hello,

     I am the head Imp of Dark Spyre mud. I want to implement a guild
system something like this. People still will choose the inital four
classes, Warrior, Magic User, Cleric or Theif then in the game when
they go to the guildmaster the guildmaster will give them the option
of joining a guild for that class which will then give the skills for
that particular guild. Also for humans only i want to make it
possible for them to multiclass such as at level 50 they can switch
to another class and gain skills in that class.

   If anyone is interested in coding for Dark Spyre's please let me
know. Also looking for area builders and questors please mail me if
you are interested.

                                                   Alan MacIntosh

 webpage http://www.gguild.com/Darkspyre
 mud: gguild.com 4000