[CODE] Help Editor

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/14/98

Hey, I'm trying to get a help file editor patch based on bpl 12 with
Chris Powell's "total.patch" out, but there are a few bugs that need to be
worked out.

* After editing the help file and filling in the string box (the actual
  help data), I have to press ENTER again and hedit_parse reaches
  HEDIT_ENTRY, a Bad Thing(tm).
* Upon saving, it crashes.  (That's muh favorite).  It doesn't actually
  save, (the crash is at free(help_table);, hedit.c line 75).

CAn someone help me?  I'm really having trouble getting the hedit and
aedit code to overlap nicely.  Please respond promptly.

-B