Re: [CODE] Wierd

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 02/15/98

> <blah>.  It worked fine for a long time, and now I am recently starting to
> notice that every once and again it just forgets to save it.  Here are the
> lines I have put in do_dig to save it. Any reasons why this could be
> happening all iof a sudden?

change it to:

redit_save_to_disk(world[ch->in_room].zone);
if (world[ch->in_room].zone != world[rroom].zon)
  redit_save_to_disk(world[rroom].zone);

in both functions..the way you had it would only save it for one zone,
not if you dig from one zone to another..also..what if the person is
digging in a zone != OLC_ZONE..i don't think that is set in the copyto
and dig functions..

siv