Question about Memset

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 02/15/98

ok, I've seen this alot throughout CircleMUD, and
I was trying to use it myself, when I came upon a question I had.

stuff like
memset(varname, 0, sizeof(whatever));

well, if I were to do this
memset(ch, 0, sizeof(struct char_data));
would that set EVERYTHING within it to 0?
including all the structs within structs, the
affected types, et al?

thanks for answers.

Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |