[NEWBIE] Compiling with GCC

From: Josh Kragness (SirHomerJ@AOL.COM)
Date: 02/16/98

Sorry to keep asking dumb and obnoxious questions, but when I try to compile
Circle in DOS with GCC, I get a 'missing separator' message. I am not really
familiar with GCC, as I just switched from Microsoft Visual C++. I do realize
that this error has something to do with using spaces instead of tabs, but
I've tried everything I can think of.  The following is the error-producing
line:

MAKE = /nologo /s

As usually, any help would be appreciated and thanks ahead of time.