Re: Function Pointers?

From: Jon Barrett (mixtli@SINFO.NET)
Date: 02/19/98

Well, Daniel, actually I tried that and it still didn't work.  There was
some other stuff I had to change too.  The '*' was incorrect, I eventually
figured that out.  But Thanks for attempting to help(I have no idea why my
account would reject you).  And believe me I am reading every C, and
C++ book I can get my hands on(I dont think Panamanians even know what C
is, heh).  Thats where I got the idea to try function pointers.  But no
matter how many books you read, experience and trial and error is still an
excellent teacher.  Well, thanks for the tips anyway. :)