[NEWBIE] Object Damage and OLC

From: Brian (brian@IMI-BOTTLING.COM)
Date: 02/20/98

Not sure if I've asked this on the list yet.  Does anyone have any code to
share that deals with object damage?  Items worn or wielded during combat
would be damaged.  I believe I saw one on the snippet site, but
unfortunately, it doesn't have something else I need... OLC support.  So I
was wondering if anyone out there had the damage code and OLC "oedit" code
to handle the object damage fields.  I realize I'm going to have to convert
all my objects by hand to the new format, but it's worth it (unless someone
also has a converter written).

- Brian