MOBPrograms

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/21/98

I've chosen to use MOBPrgs instead of DG Scripts and am having problems in
finding a working copy.  When I finish compiling, it says undefined
reference to mprog_entry_trigger, etc...

Looking in mobprog.c and mobcmd.c, neither seem to be defined, and when
I grepped for it, it didn't show up in anything except where it is called.

Does anyone have a complete copy?  I would feel really dumb if I wasn't so
positive that I'm right.  (I've got the one from circlemud.org &
van.ml.org for Circle 3.0)

Thanks
-B.