Re: stats

From: Shaw Mead (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 02/23/98

The range for setting stats, with the set command is in act.wizard.c.
Just look down the do_set command at the case statements with the
abilities, "str" "int" "wis"...

I think you need to declare your stat ranges first...  What I did is just
grep for "wis" or "WIS", the stas are all usually together.  Then just
change it there.

Let me know if you need more help.
-Shaw