Re: OLC / OLE

From: Guyang Mao (gymao@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 02/23/98

It should definitely be OLC, unless of course, you admit to
plagiarizing from other people.  Then you would be "editing" their
work, not "creating" your own.  That is the distinction between OLC
and OLE.  OLC was probably created with the intention that you create
your own worlds, populate them with your own characters...

Not coming soon:  The Fractal Dimension.
Now if I had a permanent server I could depend on...
                                                                        Malek