[IDEA] set year

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 02/24/98

well last night while I was cooking fisherman's pie a piece of cocaroach
larva fell from the ceiling onto cranium.

I am looking for a way to add a subcommand to SET that will allow greater
gods to change the game year. At first I thought this would be a simple 1 2
thing but after looking at the way circle handles time i realized it may
not be.

Im pretty sure someone out there (maybe you) has something like this so you
can set the time on your MUD. even if not anyone know how to do it? I think
this would be a great feature for really developing background stories and
making the game more interesting.