Clan Patch errors and OLC

From: Monthigos (monthi@IDA.NET)
Date: 02/24/98

Well, this is my dillema.  I already had OasisOLC installed on my mud, =
and I added the clan patch in the code directory at ftp.circlemud.org.  =
Naturually, with installation of OLC, the patch didn't go in quite =
right, so I had to add some things manually.

However, I'm getting this error in Interpreter.c that I really can't =
seem to pinpoint.  I put in this code in the function 'nanny':

   case CON_CLAN_EDIT: =20
      parse_clan_edit(d, arg);
      break;

Now for some reason, I'm getting a duplicate case value with case =
CON_OEDIT ... I've looked this over several times, I can't seem to see =
why it would think it was a duplicate.  Basically, I'm stumped.  Can =
anyone shed some light on this?

Monthi