Coders and Builders Welcome

From: Monthigos (monthi@IDA.NET)
Date: 02/24/98

This is shameless, but I want to do it anyways.  I am in need of people =
who would be interested in coding and/or building for mud.  Basically, I =
am looking for people who have professional attributes, for the last =
people I assigned were so enthralled with it that all they created was =
moldy hot dogs and killer cans of spam.

As far as building, if you are interested, please send some samples of =
your work to monthi@ida.net - I am looking for people who are creative =
and descriptive (aren't we all?), and with a keen sense of grammer.  =
=3DP

As far as coding, I am looking for someone who is seriously good with =
coding for the mud, not just a someone interested in loading patches and =
putting in code snipplets.  Heck, I can do that.  No, I am looking for =
someone who initiative to work on ideas that I and the coder may have, =
and with the skill too.  =3D)

I realize that most people here already belong to their own muds, but I =
thought I would post this message anyways.  Here's hoping!

BTW, when it is up, the address to my mud is:  pc.pcplus-mi.com:5000.

Happy mudd'n!

Monthi