Re: [CODE][!NEWBIE!] Uggggghhh.... Maximum E-specs?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 02/25/98

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

->Is this a myth?  Or can someone point out the area of code.  I think it
->would probably be in a for(blah, blah, blah) line, but I don't know.
->(That's why this is !NEWBIE!)

First of all, stock Circle comes with eight e-spec fields:
BareHandAttack, Str, StrAdd, Int, Wis, Dex, Con, Cha.  Second, there
is no limit on the number of e-specs you can have per mobile.  I don't
know where you heard it, but it's obviously not true by looking at the
code surrounding it.  That is where a limit would have to be placed.
But why would you place a limit?

-dak