Re: Experiment

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 02/25/98

>Could someone on a MUD with players please try this and tell me if it
>works?  (I think it would be amusing if it works but haven't tried myself.)
>
>1) switch into any mob.
>2) set your wimpy to some high number
>3) return
>
>Then watch battles and see if every mob flees when their HP drops below the
>wimpy value.

I don't know about wimpy, but on our somewhat older and hacked up circle, I do
know if you force or order a charmed mob to wet a walkin/out, all mobs use the
same walkin/out.  I haven't looked to see why, but I assume because they all
point to the same memory location for those fields, which may not even be valid,
allocated memory.

Ron