[NEWBIE][CODE][IDEA] Containers

From: Brian Orr (borr@MAIL.TQCI.NET)
Date: 02/26/98

When building new areas I've come across a couple things that I would =
like to
change about containers.  However, I'm very new at this and I don't know =
where
to start to make the changes. : )
=20
Liquid Containers:
   1.  I would like to put a description for looking into the container. =
 Instead of
        just 'It's full of a brown liquid'.  I made extra descriptions =
for the liquid but
        unless the player types 'look at coffee', they'll never see it.
=20
   2.  I would like the drinks to show up in the shop lists as 'a shot =
glass of peppermint
        schnapps' instead of 'a shot glass of local specialty' (liquid =
type)
       =20
   3.  I'd like it to be listed as 'a shot glass of peppermint schnapps' =
in inventory or=20
        otherwise, until its drank and then it would say 'an empty shot =
glass'.
=20
Non-liquid Containers:
    Would like to be able to set the amount of an item in the container =
like you can for
    liquid containers.
=20
If anyone has done any of this and/or can point me in the right =
direction to do it myself,
I would really appreciate it. : )  Thank you in advance!

-Christina