Re: [BUG] Oasis unlimited water

Johan.Dustler@EPK.ERICSSON.SE
Date: 02/27/98

> From: Andy Hubbard <hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK>
>
> >aliases fountain and water). I loaded it and took one drink from it. The
> >water went "down" to zero(0) and the first alias vanished(fountain)!!
> >Has anybody seen this bug before?
> >
> >/Jesper
>

> Yep, I get this alias loss, what is name_from_drincon exactly doing please?
> If I could figure that I may be able to start to fix(break) it some more!

When you fill a container with a liquid, the liquids name
is placed first in the alias list. And when you empty a
drink container, name_from_drinkcon is called to remove
that first alias.

To fix this make sure your builders put the name of the
liquid as the first alias, if they decide to make a filled
drink container.

/Johan