Re: Help!! (and stockmarket)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 02/27/98

     hmmm... there are two options here.
     1) you are a twit just wanting to be flamed
     2) you are being sarcastic and wasting our bandwidth
     3) You have yet to read the circle FAQ, hackers.doc, and all the other
     documentation in the circle/doc directory.

     if 1 or 2, go away you pest.
     if 3, read the documentation like a good little programmer.

     obcircle: I am trying to work out a stock market system for my mud.
     Each hometown will have its own stock.  I am thinking about using some
     Fourier equations (the ones with all the sine's and cosines) to make
     it semi predictable, with some other influencing factors, like the
     buying/selling of shares/stuff at the towns stores.

     Can anyone think of other factors?  Anyone have a good equation that
     might work for this?
     --Angus