Re: [MEMORY] (portal thing)

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 02/27/98

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Rob O'Connor wrote:

> The problem with the portal we want is this:
>

> We have the spell_portal. in which players can cast to each other.
> what we want is to be able to load an object, for example
> in room 15000, then when someone walks in and enters the portal in room
> 15000
> they goto room 3350.
> basically the purpose we are seeking is to have a zone the only way to
> access is to find the portal and enter it.

Have underling A, stand in room B. Stand in room A, and cast portal at
underling A after changing spell code that makes any portal cast by person
of level x and up cast permanent portals(timer -1)(or you can do us all a
favor and post the code enabling set to set timers). That's all (:

        \  /
         \/
         /\
        /  \