Re: [CODE]

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 02/27/98

WinZip should most definitely handle tar files (at least, the
registered version does, don't know about the trial version ;)

Is it brining up a window asking you to supply the file name?
That is, if the file is called ascii_tar.gz, it gunzips it, but can't
figure out that ascii_tar is a tar file and asks you to supply a name.
Change it from ascii_tar to ascii.tar in the pop-up window and it should
do its thing.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

        Il dort. Quoique le sort fut pour lui bien etrange,
        Il vivait. Il mourut quand il n'eut plus son ange.
        La chose simplement d'elle-meme arriva,
        Comme la nuit se fait lorsque le jour s'en va.