medit problems.

From: Dan Argent (mbax7dja@FS1.CS.MAN.AC.UK)
Date: 03/01/98

Okay.
I've managed to get OasisOLC 1.5 working on my mud now, thanks to the
help from people on this list (Angus Mezick gets a mention) after
finally working out my olc.h was half the 1.3 and half the 1.5
version.  One of the main problems I had with 1.3 was that whenever my
builders tried to save a mob to memory ( and this always only happens
with zones that had been created with zedit new) the mud would crash.

So my question is, it's not having the old version, but that there is
something very very wrong...

I've tried putting in mobs in the actual files, manually, so as to
perhaps fool it into thinking mobs exist already but - No Joy...

Any Ideas?

Dan.