Re: DG Scripts

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 03/01/98

>Has anyone modded int copy_room and int save_rooms from obuild so it'll
>save the triggers back to file? I have been fighting with it for a while
>now. Anyone willing to share?

I got save_rooms no problem.  I think I got it to copy_room too.  Can't
be sure.  Been a while.  Still working on objects and mobs.  Once I get
all of them done, I will be posting it to my DG Script page.  It will be
a while however, I got lots of other stuff to do.

"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press