Re: OLC

From: Neal Lahndorff (stulahnd@ACS.EKU.EDU)
Date: 03/02/98

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

> I'd like to recommend it either get its own mailing list, or Oasis
> be made part of stock circle.

ugh, bad bad bad horrible idea not everyone wants olc, i for one sure
don't, for various reasons, mostly a lack of trustable builders and the
fact that the first mud i immed on had one of the cheatingest bunch of
imms i've ever ran across.. maybe its just the distrust inherent from
them.. but personally, i think oasis as stock is a horrible idea.